Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catch Up: Cliff Notes Version

I know I am not the most consistent blogger. I am so grateful and humbled by the fact that you still stop by, even when my posts are few and far between.  Thank you.  As I write this post, I realize I am, again, woefully behind and overwhelmed by all I want to share.  I have been juggling more than one project the last few weeks - I have 4 new quilts in the works (thanks to a quilt retreat I went to - more to come on that), all in various stages of completion. My sewing room looks like a bomb went off, but it's the kind of mess that makes me happy. 

Here's a little peak at what I am working on (ignore the wrinkles):

Lone Star


Vintage Sheets and Kona Ash (again)


More vintage sheets

Arcadia

And because I am a nerd who loves pretty places as much as pretty fabric, here are some favorite scenic pictures of our recent adventures:

Grand Mesa, Colorado




Colorado River

Somewhere in the middle of Utah

Idaho, North of Bear Lake



Bear Lake

Tony Grove Lake




Oh, how I love this beautiful world we live in.  I have so much to do, but what I really want to do is go for a drive.  The foothills look like they are on fire with fall color and I am chomping at the bit to check it out.

I'll be back soon with details. The question is, will they be about quilt progress or fall foliage? I am so easily distracted.