Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who am I?

Natalie, the hideaway girl.

Someone who is more comfortable with my photograph on the back page. It's not that I'm shy, I just don't want to see myself every time I'm playing around on the blog.

I am married to a hard working (blog shy) man who makes me laugh every day, and am the lucky stay at home mom of 4 active little humans ages 1-10. Someday it feels like I am always at home. Most days I am cool with that. We're kind of loud & crazy when we are in public. I have a degree in Geography, and once upon a time, before taking on diapering duty full time, worked as a city planner. I love my family & friends, flowers, fabric, furniture (especially the old, in need of a makeover kind), and farmhouses - I wish I lived in one. Perhaps someday. I find the use of alliteration to be tacky (I am what I am). And...I like to make things.

*updated 1/2010